Fibreglass Specialists in Adelaide
If you require fibreglass repairs, alterations, custom work, restorations or manufacturing of fibreglass parts we have the ability and experience to work on just about any item, whether it be watercraft or not, made from fibreglass, carbon fibre or Kevlar using either polyester, epoxy or vinylester resins.
Just a few of the recent projects we have worked on, from completing fibreglass repairs to manufacturing parts or fabricating moulds for are:
- Fibreglass boats: From repairing and replacing rotten floors, transoms and bulkheads, to making side pockets, reinforcing seat mountings and creating under floor storage areas. We do it all! Gelcoat repairs including cracked hulls, keel wear marks and general impact damage. Fabricating fibreglass hardtops with foam or plywood inner cores, hull extensions, raising transoms to fit longer length motors, fitting bulkheads to support electric anchor winches, cutting out the sides of hulls for access doors, ice boxes, fabricating and fitting of swim platforms. Resprays, polishing and detailing. There really is no repair work for your fibreglass boat that we cannot complete for you.
- Jet skis: Gelcoat and fibreglass repairs from impact damage and hull wear marks from beaching. Resprays in 2 pack urethane paints.
- Cars/Automotive: Impact damaged fibreglass bodies, bumper bars and spoilers. Grafting of fibreglass bonnet scoops onto steel or fibreglass bonnets. Custom work such as fitting flared guards or custom fibreglass interiors. Fabricating fibreglass moulds for hard to get parts that are no longer manufactured.
- Caravans/Winnebagos : Repairs from impact damage
- Trucks: Repairing truck bonnets, nose cones, wind deflectors and bodies from impact damage. Fibreglassing refrigerated trailer floors from general wear and tear from loading and unloading goods. Making moulds for the manufacture of fibreglass parts.
- Trains: Repairing damaged parts from impact damage. General alterations or the fabrication of moulds for replacement parts.
- Planes: Fabricating and repairing fibreglass nose cones.
- Manufacturing Industries: Making fibreglass moulds and parts. Refurbishing and the manufacturing of tanks. General fibreglass repairs to tanks, pipes, ducting and exhaust stacks etc.
- Moulds: Moulds made from tooling resins and gelcoats or from polyester resins and gelcoats.
- Repairs and or Manufacturing of: Royal Show rides, Carbon fibre chairs, display products such as turtles, kangaroos, candy canes and hands. Tanks, pools, planter boxes and ponds. Shower cubicles and wet areas for buses.
This list is by no means a complete list of what we have worked on, we have worked on so many different projects, repairs and really anything fibreglass for over 40 years, if it can be manufactured or repaired using fibreglass we can do it. We provide superior professional workmanship on every project we touch, no matter the size, shape, or vessel you have from jet skis, fibreglass fishing boats, yachts to large cruising boats.Gelcoat repairs, fibreglass repairs; Advanced Fibreglass Techniques will restore your craft or vessel to its former glory.
We are a professional, fully insured and well known team in Adelaide, who pride themselves on providing superior service, using only high end quality products and we genuinely love our work.
Sourcing a business or repair person for your fibreglass, gelcoat, timber or paint work is pretty easy. However, ensuring that the job is done properly and to a high standard with attention to detail is not always as simple. Mark, Nigel are qualified Boat Builders/Shipwrights who are decidedly proud of their workmanship and are relentless when it comes to ensuring they only hand over completed projects of the highest of quality. Whether you need an improvement, repair, upgrade or complete rebuild, Mark, Nigel and their team provide first class workmanship to suit your project. Don’t trust just anyone to complete your fibreglass boat repairs and maintenance in Adelaide, let us and our decades of experience get you back on the water.